Wednesday, June 15, 2011

organiser vs shoe

Look at that it's so neat and organised. Now im thinking if i should buy the shoe or the organizer. Seeesh. I think i need an organizer and want the shoe. I'm gonna check out the range of cost at popular this friday, i hope. If i see any that looks nice and costs okay, then im gonna buy it and organise my month. So i can remind myself when i have what and stuff. If the cost is okay there are some money left from my savings then i'm going to buy the shoe too!

So excited!!! So, if can i'm gonna check it out on wednesday and ask if there is any stock on the brown colour one and see how long it would last. OMG. Okay, so mum allows me to go to the consert my friend is holding. Lucky free. But she's not gonna give any money.But i'm cool with that. I have some emergency money at hand. SO anything goes wrong i just use that.

We had maths just now. I did not understand it at the beginning but after going through the worksheet i finally understand it. And surprisingly it was easier than i thought. It's already 10.30 and i'm already sleepy.But! There is a show called trick my truck! SO nice. Gotta watch it. It's like pimp my ride but the southern version. Hahahaha!

Today's post shall be short. Gotta go, my battery life is low already! good bye.

No comments: