Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Morning!

I crave for a delicious pile of home made pancake. But we malay people do not know how to make them even though the ingredients are so little. Eat with ice cream/sugar/honey/chocolate cream. Yummmmm. It's 12 am already.I am really happy with what i did today. I manage to study for communication UT. I also manage to understand today's module on programming. It was stressing at the start but i eventually manage to survive the whole day.

I returned home today a little later than usual as i ate after school instead of during the breaks as i was to focused on understanding what the hell was on my screen. But all in all i manage to complete it not fully but enough. Chilled at home for awhile and watched 'Little people, big world'.I love the show, all of them have different character and are so funny and cute. I love the mum the most, she is so adventurous, i hope i can be like her one day.

Own so many money and organizing it well, doing the things i want to do on earth before i die and be happy.Oh so at around 6.30 went down to hand Jaime her present and chat about our lives.I miss talking and sharing her stories. She is my closest Chinese friend and we understand each other. Is it called best friends? I don't think so, we'll see how far our friendship goes but so far no downs for us. Any who, went to Religious class, got back home with my eyelids on the floor.

I really felt so tired and thought of just crashing to bed but of course i need to stop procrastinating as my grades are turning bad. I need to maintain my A's and B's less C's please. So quickly turned on my laptop read through the slides and made notes then tried to recall what i need to know for today's UT. I manage to do all these things on time because i did a timetable. I became organised. But i'm still thinking on getting myself an organizer. I'm so bad at mind schedule. Maybe i shall buy one with the money i have saved. Yay to me.

My eyes are killing me and my body is shutting down. I shall turn in for now and hope that tomorrow's UT would be manageable after studying. Hmm, what shall i wear tomorrow. Oh! And thank you Noel for buying the key chain. And thank you Nurul for being so caring and giving me some biscuits. I tend to forget to say please and thank you. Gosh, bad habits.

Okay, that's it for today. I wrote an essay on my day. Goodbye people and good night. Shall tuck in and sleep tight. Muackx!

No comments: