Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Music, UT and Shoes


Shot through the heart and you're to blame
You give love a bad name
(Bad name)
I play my part and you play your game
You give love a bad name
(Bad name)
Hey, you give love a bad name

Aiyu wants me to update my blog. Listen to this song as you read my blog. My friend was singing the tune and was asking me what song it was, and true enough i was right, you give love a bad name.

Alright so anyways, i feel so sad about my UT grades. It's so bad. Well, not all of them are bad but maths is really bad. I wanted to like make this week my study week but i was just too tired. I can't study, the journey from woodlands to my home is just so far. Well, i'm exaggerating but still it is tiring. Everyday i feel so shag. What if i were to have an IG, then it would be more stressing on me. Speaking about IG, since i don't have one i need to go to talks and gain CE points.

I already signed up for two different talks without checking if i have UT's on that dates. So dumb,very dumb. Like omg, i am so lucky that none of them clash but i don't think i would have enough time to study. I was thinking of having a study group but i fear we might not focus as well and instead talked a lot. So i'm not sure how it will turn out.

I still have yet to upload my RJ. I don't know how statistic affect our everyday-to-day life. Oh my god, today was suppose to be our Rp girl's meeting, i thought that Aishah and Liyana did not attend school so i canceled it and postponed it to Friday. But the truth was that they were in school. -,- oh my god. I feel so bad, so sorry guys!

Anyways, i am really interested in fashion as my dream was to be a fashion designer then actress then product design then I don't know what. Anyways, i am trying my best to get all the information on the different fashion style and also what's in and out. So i have been visiting different websites ranging from Singapore's fashion to other countries. Also i have been buying magazines that are more fashion forward(is that the right term?) as compared to those entertainment magazines like teens or teenagers. So yeah.

I have been reading Female magazine.

This is June's issue, i missed the previous month;s issue. I personally prefer this mag as it think they really put their heart into it, like they are real. They like tell their personal thoughts and inferences on the trends. Okay, so moving on.

So you know that girls have some kind of need for shopping in some particular area. Like bags or shoes or makeups or nail polish. But for me, i would say shoes!

Like i have tons of different shoes, for school, for dressing and for well jemputans. Hahahhaha.
I personally love this seasons shoe trends, there's a lot of platforms in it which is like super awesome. I really like platform sandals and heels and i can't wait to show off my raya shoe!! I hope i won't get tired and fall.Ooh, and the fact that this season's trends has somewhat of a clog shoe thing, like it's kind of woody, can i say that.

Okay, shan't talk too much on that. But here is a picture of platform heels.


they look so cute, They might look dreadful to walk on but they are way more easy on your feet than normal heels, so i recommend this to you guys.

Alright, i need to finish up my RJ and sleep so i won't be late for tommorow's communication module. Bye!

No comments: