Friday, June 10, 2011

Gifs not working


I like how she did a bow on her hair and her bangs cover her eyes. I have always wanted to try cutting bangs but thought that it might not work out for me so i always cut my fringe to the side slope. Is that what you call it? Her lip colour is so nice. A nice matte nude pink. Really suit her lips. I have been loving nude lipsticks that has a touch of colour. Besides it's in. I can't wait for tomorrow as i will be catching a movie with my cousins on my dad's side. We are getting way more closer than before.

I'm a little disappointed that Bianca won't be with us but it might be good. Besides we're gonna watch Kungfu Panda, it might scare her hence causing her to cry in the cinema. A big no no. Anywho, i hope i can wear those wedges. Whoop2. I don't think it would be appropriate to wear wedges in school. Like wtf would i want to wear heels to school, unless it's formal week. But jyeah. It's not even that high. It's platform wedges so it's not that tiring. So yeah.

Why the hell is Charlie here? I just wanted to see if i can pu this gif in my post. If i moves it means it works if it does not it means my laptop sucks. Does anyone knows how to make gifs move when you save them cos mine is not working. Which sucks.

Ya, so i was hoping that this holiday break would help me to study more instead of studying last minute. But of course being unorganised and lazy i did not go along to my plan. Aww boohoo. Great job dina. Oh, and if you are reading this Sahira, please give me you link i lost it. :]

Oh yeah, hopefully your holidays are fun and awesome. Am so glad that during my school day, other poly's are having their holidays which means, less crowd in the MRT!!!! whoop2.

I will be keeping my hair and wait for it to grow.. SO slow but it is growing. Still dry but idgf anymore. I'm just gonna let it grow. And until it reaches my shoulder i will cut bangs and make the lower part of my hair curl in, what do you call that? Whatever i do not know also. Aiyo, my english is just terrible.

Oh yes, do you like my new skin. I love it. It's so quirky and i like the colour with the different signs on top. Maybe not the pictures at every post but still i like it. I need to catch up on my youtube subscriptions. Alright i shall study/youtube my time left for the day.

Goodbye!

No comments: