Tuesday, June 7, 2011

HOLIDAY~

Mathew Fray Gubler.
Gagagagagagagaagaggagaagga.
Okay, people would go gaga over Johnny Depp[i still do] or Korean boy bands. I prefer this cool actor as my favourite person. Whatever. I need some girl time here man. Holiday's are here and it started of with a kick with a mini class gathering that only a few can come. But it has move down hill. And this is not good. Why? I'm rotting at home with chores pilling.

Anywho, if you do not know this person, he is one of the few actors in Criminal Minds or Chipmunks, playing Theodore.I like the way he acts really smart, with a lot of info in his mind. But that's the character he gets so of cos.. I would like to see him acting in other roles to see if he is a versatile actor, this is one of the things that i do when watching a television show.

Here is a sidetrack. When i watch tv, i pay attention to how that person acts, if they have a character that is suppose to make the audience irritated, and fulfills it then he/she is awesome. But if he/she fails or i can see a little uncomfortable moment, i kind of get disappointed. Anywho lets move back to where i am now.
Here's a quote that i got from tumblr and i personally feel that it fits with me. Maybe to my cousin too but oh well what can we say. This is what we have to go through so live with it. I feel like smaking those bitches ass. Ular kepale dua ke aku ni? Oh what the hell. Guess i'm the bitch then. Okay end this moment of idk what to call.
I have been looking everywhere for this skirt!! I know where this skirt is sold. But i think it's too expensive and it's not in Singapore. So i have been looking for it everywhere. Well maybe not everywhere but i want a cheap version of it. Speaking of cheap. If you know, Rubi is my favourite shoe store evar. I really love it when they have sales they go half priced. So awesome right. So anyway, me and mom entered IMM's cotton on and we bought two clogs. Well one for mom and the other for me. Mom bought a black clog, i bought a black wedge. They look so cute and they both summed up for $10. I have been trying to find something to wear with it. Maybe skinnies with a tank top and a t. Then with those wedges. But my hair ah, must style. It's looking dead everyday man. Like oh my god la.

Haish, i'm considering if i should trim it or keep it. I miss both my short and long hair. Okay i'm so thirsty now. I'm gonna get a cup of cold water and switch off this laptop and sleeeep. Need to wake up early tomorrow going to a talk.

Goodbye, have a great night/morning. Muax

No comments: