Monday, March 14, 2011


A SANDWICH FOR MY DEAREST AIYU


I started today's post with a photo of this beautiful lady
taken from Lookbook. Go to the website to get more inspirations.
So today was a drag, i was so excited that we were going to go to XX 1.
Short form of Forever 21, but when i got there, i was dissapointed at the
sizes, it was mainly L and m, even id there is size s,
it's american size so its like an M for me, and i got moody.
Boo forever 21!
But we then walked to habourfront and entered a few stores that were there.
SO instead of buying dressy clothings, i bought two chillax clothes.

Actually they are just slip on hoodies.
The pictures below. 2 for $10, who don't want to buy!
So then we went to the top shop, i mean the highest level shop.
Whatever la, then i bought my hari raya beg, i know very early.
I mean come on, it was freaking cheap! and it looked pretty awesome.
So i bought it.
I saw this at a minimart, and thought about how i used to buy
this loli when i was young, it was 50cents, so i bought it.
Actually, mum did. And it was crackling at my tounge.
hahaha, sorry aiyu for telling my boring life story.
We also bought the ikea chocolate, we checked the ingredients,
it is okay to eat for halal people. 1 for $1.80, buy ah.
I left it in the car so it melted a bit, but we put it in the fridge as soon as
we reached home, so it was saved!
While we were on our way back home, we pass the sg skyline.
That is what i call it, so i took a pic for you guys [sape sape saje yang bace]
I would really love to go to the museum that looks like a flower.
But, of course being street dumb, i am not willing to go.
Here is the hoodie, i bought a hite colour and bright green. The black was yesterday's.
I really feel good that i bought hoodies cause, Rp is freaking cold, so
when i'm feeling lazy i'll just slip it on and relax one corner.
I'm really hyped about the orientation.


Side track, i am REALLY jealous of Zikkah.
I don't know if she is reading this. She worked hard and earned
money like big time, and is shopping now, which is making me go meh.
I want money!!! I really want to go shopping and look classy once in a while.

I really want to buy a casual dress,
a blazer, another skinny jean and a few dressy blouse.
If you are wondering why i am buying another jeans is because,
I am getting fatter by the week, i can't fit in them anymore, I mean it's like
tight. yeap, tight.

I really want to cut my hair again once it grows, I don't really cry over my hair
i mean, it will grow, so there is no point for you to even cry over it man.
I am going for the hairstyle above.

WOW, long post.
Bye!

No comments: