Tuesday, March 22, 2011

boom boom badabada boom

I'm starting today's post with a lookbook photo.
I really like her yellow leggings, it reminded me of my syf performance as
a goldfish, I am searching for coloured leggings to help out with colour blocking.
Or to just make casual wear more fun. But i need to find really thick thights cos
i'm a bit insecure about my body. I also love her scarf and how it goes
together with the thights, simple wear yet dressy.

Moving on, i am really wondering if i should save for these Dr Martens boots
or just buy them as a spree. I really want one pair of original brand shoe.
Like it could make me grin everytime i open the store room and look at those shoes.
urghh... I'm still thinking whether to play save on the colours. If i pick a solid
colour like the brown one, i can work it with any clothing..
Or just be bold and buy a nice deep cherry red colour and stand tall.
[if you know what i mean]
I'm either buying this nice brown colour or



This beautiful deep cherry.
Help me pick a colour but still the final decision is mine.



Also, with my short hair growing very slowly, i am looking for different hairstyle to
work with because right now, i'm always pulling those bandana's and it is really
boring me. Also, when i go out or ride a public transport, people look at me
head to toe to decide if i'm a female or male. I don't smile outside because that's
just weird, but seriously don't stare at me with your laser eyes man, i feel like
pulling out one of these [ _|_ ] in your face. But i must keep myself calm and
be proud and confident of how i look. Why? because i was born this way.

Okay, the last part was not needed but hey, it's my blog and i'm sharing my emotions.
Alright, so the video is basically a tutorial on styling a Faux Mohawk.
And i'm not brave enough to cut a Mohawk so since i have short hair why
not try it now when i can. I have the hairspray, comb and short hair but
unfortunately not the bobby pins. Gosh I need those since my hair is like everywhere.
Sidetrack: If you are at home with me, my whole hair is pushed to the back with a headband.

That information was seriously not needed too, but never mind.
So tomorrow i will be going to Jp and hopefully i can buy those bobby pins
and other accessories with the remaining 15 bucks i'm left.


Oh yes aiyu, will you be coming on the 26 March for our kenduri? tag me.
Thank you love.

Alright that's all for today.

Have a nice sleep.
Read, rate ,comment.

No comments: