Friday, March 11, 2011

LAPTOP

So, today we all woke up pretty early at around 7. We all siap2 and went out of the house by 8.30 am.
So then i enrolled, pretty simple of a thing to do. Took my photo, BMI and submitted all the forms. After which i went to the laptop roadshow. I already had my eye on Fujitsu but then Lenovo caught my attention. Hp was just too heavy and the qualities
were not as great as fujitsu and lenovo. So we deliberated as a family on which laptop i should get, so in the end i bought the Lenovo laptop, it is exactly the same as Zikkah's. In white too. It is slightly smaller than my previous laptop. I have yet to transfer all my nonsensical stuff from the old laptop to the new one. So yeah, we went for he fridays prayers but of course me and mom stayed in the car. So we then went to eat some chapatti and nasi briyani. It was not as awesome as i wanted it to be. Then we went back home to chillax while bro and dad went to the IT show. Riding the bus and mrt. So it's only me and mum, Maybe i'll transfer everything tomorrow or on Sunday. Then when i am done, mum and dad can use the old laptop. Now dad doesn't need to spend the "night" at bro's room. And i an very happy because tomorrow is mom's and dad's anniversary. I can't wait to celebrate it with them, my new laptop is so new and clean. But WAYYYYYYYY lighter then my old one, making it much more better and convinient to bring to school. Oh man, my korean drama is on, gtg bye. Oh ya, the picture. I saved it in paint but i do not know how the hell it opened in Photoshop... So weird. NO!

No comments: