Monday, March 21, 2011

Movie review and beauty review and DURIAN!!

I put up this photo of this little girl for random purposes.

Here's something random, I found this while cleaning my room earlier.
I believe that the picture is upside down.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I'm to lazy to re upload it. Bare with it.

Beauty review/products...

First up is the clean and clear deep action cleanser.
Cost: $2, Watsons
I started to use clean and clear because some you tube gurus
recommend them , and so i tried.
When i started using it, i felt that it gives a fresh "after" feeling.
i don't know how to make it sound appealing. It did made my cheeks feel smooth
however it ruined my T zone, it became oily and pimples were showing.
I had to finish it to see if it was actually the problem behind the pimples or it is
just puberty. So, i'm now trying another product.

Dermalogica Ultra calming cleanser.
I did not buy this unfortunately,
I got this as a free gift when i was working at Chingay.
I was so happy! Because the product looks really expensive.
I don't know the cost though.
Alright, so i just used it earlier, the applicator was horrible.
I don't like it at all, the does not allow the product to go out smoothly, i had to
unscrew the cap and press it out of the bottle.
When i was applying it on my face, i felt that it was thin,
it did not feel calming or relaxing but was more like a lotion that was not cool.
So after washing it, you can still feel the cleanser like wearing a lotion on
your face, so far my forehead is not oily but the nose is.

Next is the Clean and clear Essentials foaming facial wash.
I still have not try yet, so a review is not coming out yet.
It cost $2.95 CK store.
Next is Biore pore pack.
I can't remember how much it costs, i think it's around $5.
Very expensive to me but it's worth it even though it only has 10 pieces.
Why? You don't use it everyday. Use it once a week.
I don't use it once a week, i use it when i feel like it.
Overall it is pretty good, the black heads and white head is pulled out.
It sometimes leaves a white "glue" behind but it does not irritate the skin.
I have bought it three times already so it's quite good.
But don't worry about the white ''glue" it can be removed with water.
So yeah. you should try it if you want to.
Last! Himalaya herbals nourishing skin cream.
Personally, Himalaya is a relatively good skincare brand.
My family[cousins and aunts] have been using it.
This cost $5. It is quite expensive but it last long.
Given the fact that i only use it around my mouth area that is dry.
Overall when you use it it feels like lotion and leaves your skin smooth.
However, it does "go away" with water. So, don't perspire.
But overall it is really good and i have been using it since sec 1.
So pretty good.



DURIAN TIME!
OOOOO
dad trying to open it up
Yummy!
I usually don't fancy durian that much. I would usually eat one or two and
thats it but today it was just too good. Really sweet.

Movie review!!!!
I watched Faster at Fiqq's house..
Okay review time. Overall i do not like the movie at all.
I give a 2/5. Very bad. The starting was confusing it did not explain anything.
He just went out of jail and then revenge. Personally i would love a revenge
movie if the reason behind the revenge was strong. And apparently he is a ghost.
Which is not too good, It would have been better if they had given a nice back
story behind the ghost thinggy, like say how he got it and why people who believe it
are scared of it. And the revenge part, make it more convincing . Like maybe the brother
did something to make "the rock" look up to him would be a much deeper reason.
If you don't understand then just leap after this sentence. And the assassin is not needed.
Seriously, he is just an extra role, it's not even important so throw him out of the movie.
And the twist, make it more dramatic and put in cool sound effects, because if you did
that, the audience would go "ouh!!!! shit, his the f***king killer''
but instead it went "huh? why him?"
why did he stole the money and kill shoot him ?
Did you ever notice that in every movie Dwayne acts, he is sort of like doing his
"rock" thing on the poster and its really boring.
Game plan^
Tooth fairy^
Gridiron gang^.



Alright people thats it.
Good bye

No comments: