Saturday, March 12, 2011

EARTHQUAKE AND ANINVERSARRY

Before i tell what i did today, I really hope that
the people who are "terlibat" will be save.
And, for now keep calm and pray.






HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MUM AND DAD!


To celebrate their anni, we went to Changi Airport
form Terminal 3 to Terminal 2 to Terminal 1.
I took a few pictures of terminal 3, for those who have yet
to visit it. It is huge. Although i have been there plenty of
times, i just have to emphasise that it is humongous.
Anywho, we watched the airplane flying away and
dropping down. We relaxed and chat.
After which we went to find a nice place to eat.
And so we ended up going to Swensen at Terminal 1.

Chicken Teriyaki Spaghetti

Spaghetti Aglio Olio
Breaded chicken something something
Baked bolognise Spaghetti


Mum had the teriyaki, dad the olio, bro the breaded chicken and
me the baked spaghetti. I forgot to take a photo of the ice cream.
It was ridiculously yummy. We had the topless 5 [funny name] and
the hazelnut icecream pie. Tasty!!!!! Thank you dad!
Overall i say it was worth it, since we usually eat at kopitiams.
So yeah, we then went to Ikea with our mission to pray.
So then we drove there, prayed and looked around at the sale.

I just love this area where there is that wood smell, just reminded me of
the dnt workshop, how i miss making stuff at school.
So then we went to Wak Moen's house to visit him.
Talked, ate and chilled. Then reached home at 10.30.
Now, i am using my old computer, i can tell the difference straight away.
my new laptop is too small for me. But i need to get use to it.
I'm going to transfer all the stuff to my thumbdrive and pass it to the new one.

Going to transfer them now, goodbye!





























No comments: