Monday, January 24, 2011

22,23,24 January 2011

Okayy, so i made this dream thingy on top.
I find it really cute and was inspired
by tumblr. Yupp. It's hung
under my window, so when i sleep can see.
So last Saturday,22 January, went out with Fiqq
ate pancake. I carved mine to look like
pacman. with eyes...
Lame dina
Eye balls, happy face..
Fiqq tried to carve but mine better la.
It's a heart actually.
She puts alot of syrup man.
So the manis.
Then i carved an A lol.
This was what i wore.
Unfortunately, the camera's photos are with her
and some are in my bro's laptop.
So yeahh.
I think terdelete.
NO!!!!!!!!!!
Fiqq looks like she want to rembat someone.
candid.
Look at that, Singapore... Wahliao
Marina Bay sands
Sunday 23 January, It was Elli's birthday.
So we went to Vivo to celebrate.
She din know i think.
So yahh.
Nana sibuk kat blakang.
All the sedare, perempuann
Birthday girl
Look at the huge DOMO!
Almost the same height as me.
almost ah.


Then we all went Jalan2 around Vivo.
Wnet to Forever 21 and were gaga-ing over it.
I want to buy the slothes there.
I'm gonna find a job and go shopping.
Like seriously man.

So earlier today, went to Parklane mall
with Vanessa, nothing special really.
Met her at Dhoby Ghout.
I don't know how to spell it.
Gave some information to Fatin and left.
I'm gonna get Chinggay shirts!!!
Wooot and hats.
I hope it's not crazy la, i mean the hats.
So yah.
Left there and went back home.

I think i want to go on a job hunt
at Jurong Point tomorrow.
Either by myself or with my mum.
So yeah, i'm kinda sleepy now.

See ya!
Ardyyna

No comments: