Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Awww, take a look at that man.
It's like pizza meets ice cream.
Equals to a pizza popsticle.
Imagine if you had to literally bite the pizza
off the huge stick with the cheese still lingering on it.
Ohh yummyy man.

Okayy, so today i woke up pretty late.
As usual i was like wayy stone lah.
Hahahha hilarious.
So start the day with a light breakfast.
Bread with olive margarine with a little sugar
and heat it up in the oven and
"DING"
So then watched "under the Tuscan sun"
Then ate ice cream and on the net.

So I just had a little night snack at 10pm just now.
I goreng-ed some hot dogs.
Abang took one and ate it with roti.
I took two, cut them and made some small pizza.
Currently posting and watching destination truth.
So jyeahh, the evidence looks fake.
The hair looks like a blondie man.

So earlier today Aishah recommended me to her agent
i think, so i got a job!!!!!! For two days only.
But it beats me sitting at home and rot.
I'm so happy that it's related to Chingay.
OKayy, shall not brag more.
There is going to be a training.
I'm going to contact with the person on the attire.
I forgot to ask.

So, Saturday will be meeting up Fiqah.
I'll try to take some cool photos lah eh.
Lately i have not been artsy.
SO this might be a good opportunity.
And we will buying Amelia's present.
I feel like ajaking Fiqah to Far East Plaza.
Since she hasn't been there before.

Okay people, i'll blog again tomorrow.
Have an awesome night.

Go kick some ass!
Ardyyna

No comments: