Thursday, January 13, 2011

It has been stressing ever since it was time to make the right decision.
I have no idea which poly to go.
I want the course that i want but the poly to far
hence i'm lazyy.
How?!!
So i am so happy, now i know what direction i'm going to.
I'm gonna change from media.
Cos it's like too much computer stuff to
industrial design.
Sounds funky.
It's like dnt basically.
And i really LOVE dnt.
So i have rint screen the webbies.
help meee!


Nanyang Poly caught my attention first ^
Then republic poly ^^
Realised, Ngee ann also have^^
Sp one very boring -.-


My english terrible.
So this is so beside the point la eh.
maybe later, i'll post my drawing that i
sort of copied but is 100% colour pencil aje.
Susah siool.
Ok nak tdo balik. Baru pukul 7.45 am.
gd mrning/night!




No comments: