Tuesday, February 1, 2011

NEED AND WANT JOB!!!


To me, is kinda like her old ones.
So it does not sound new,
You know, it seems like shes going back being
the punk/emo/skater singer she was before she was married.
Which is partly sad, as she used to be my favourite singer.
Align Left
So pink's song is becoming way more awesome.
I just love her videos and the story behind the songs.
I particularly like Raise your glass and Fucking Perfect.
It's really meaningful and the beats are great.

Okayy, it's really weird to be doing a "review"
On songs at the start of a post. Because i would usually
just get to the point.
I have not been posting any thing lately
because, nothing interesting has happened.

I just really want a job.
I need to like persuade mom or like
convince her that i need/want a job man.
I feel like shopping but i don't have the money.

Which is like so not fun at all.
Alright, i am so stuck on this two things
to buy. It's either a watch by Marc Jacobs.
Or a boot by Dr Martens.

If you do not know who these people are,
basically, they are brands.
So go search on your google bar.

Ooooh, it is raining like heavily.
Here is something random,
i need to like memorise this script
for my chinggay work thing.
I have memorised only the opening.
Like whoaaaaaah'
That is like major Semangat.

Alright people, help me choose.
The watch or boots?
I'm going for watch cos, i don't have like
a really nice branded and expensive watch.
And, It's worth the buy, you know.

So people, if you want me to post
on something, i would gladly do a search on it.
In the mean time, i really would want a job.
Whoop whoop!

Goodnight/morning.
Ardyyna

No comments: