Tuesday, January 18, 2011

2011 awesomeness

Imagine if they sold this as limited edition ciggs.
I would like go OMG.
No, i don't smoke.
I was searching for tumblr pics and i spot this.
It's like way cool lah.
It' decorated with cute drawings and stuff.
It's like making more female/kids
smoke man.
I mean i'm not anti female smokers.
It's just a thought yo.


Okayy, so like, i changed my skin.
I mean, my blog skin.
It'll be really cool if you can really change
your skin in real human life man.
You can be like furry and snake-skin and stuff.
Hahaha. No link at all.

So, Cik Man, pronounce it in the malay way.
Rather than the english way, cause, it'll sound weird.
Okay back to the story.
Cik Man, helped to reformat my laptop.
Because it crashed the other week/month/year.
Dad bought for me a new mini mouse.
No, not the mickey mini mouse.
I mean like tiny mouse.
with a retractable wire/usb connector thing.
I changed my blog skin.
Almost all my notes and books are gone.
So everything is "new"!!

Hoorayy.
I was watching "The day after tomorrow"
Well, actually i was listening to it,
cause my back was facing the tv and my eyes were on Youtube.
Next Monday, they're showing independence day.
What the hell???
They are like portraying as if 2012 will actually happen.
Either it's global warming, aliens or god.
What the hell tv/mediacorp.

Oh my Gee la.
Forget about it.
The main reason why i turned
on the computer/laptop was to use up
two and a half hour.
I want to watch
closer to home.
It's kinda good but short.
I like how the actress talks.

So this week is going to be boring man.
I ain't going anywhere
except during the weekends.
On Saturday, i'll be teman-ing
Fiqq/Fiqah/Syafiqah/cousin
to go to esplanade and city/town area.
She will be taking photos of buildings
for her art folio, i guess for her O's.
So happy to help her la.
On Sunday got jemputan and some gathering.
I think.
But it'll be awesome of course.

People, "closer to home"
is on, i need to catch it.
What shall be my new
end phrase?


Go kick some ass!
Ardyynaisawesome

No comments: