Monday, September 20, 2010

NIGHT STUDY GROUP
It was awesome, yet again.
ROFL.
So the first hour i was totally focus on Dnt.
Then, i wanted to do English but Liyana was
hafal - ing words for Biology.
So i also join skali ah.
Then when i reached home at around 10.30
I watched white collar, i was like.
"Dina rase peter lah yang jahat, Kate slalu cakap someone close.Peter lah"
Then my dad and bro had the skeptical look.
So i was like showing the nevermindlah-face.
Anyhow, the commercial for the next episode showed .
Then I was right. Peter is jahat.
Kans kans kans.
So jyeahh, today abit late cos people needed to buy
food and stuff. So semua teman2.
Then chao.
I went inside my room,
Pikiak banyak2, "ade homework kene hantar tak besok?"
Then teringat,chemistry.
Haiyoyoyo Tambi.
So now i need to do it.
I don't feel sort of lazy but more like,
okay do homework.
So yah.
I seriously don't know what else to sayyy.
YAY!! Tommorrow after school no Jana.
OOOps.ter type name ah.
OOOH, Andy just replied my msg.
Woot. Okay i want to watch Fringe.
I need a break from Studying.
I want chocolate.
Shout out:
ALL 4 SERVE, LETS GO JALAN RAYE TOGTHER2 ON 25 SEPTEMBER!
JOM JOM ! RAMAI2 BEST. :)))))
Signing off, Ardyyna

No comments: