Thursday, September 16, 2010

I just got back home. At 11 pm.
So today my brother asked me if i wanted to follow
and play bunga api.
SO i was like "hell yeah"
I went down with him and realised that i was the only girl.
So i told bro to contact Eleena.
And she followed.
So it was bro, azlan, annafi, eleena and me,.
I tell you it was FUN.
The dudes make rocket.
I was like how the Fu** you make rocket.
So i watched then make and the thing fly.
They had this little "competition"
So, Bro added to triangular prism like wings.
Annafi put rectangular tipis wings.
Azlan put huge flat triangular wings.
We all bet that Azlan would rise to the challenge and Ann would fall.
But it was the complete opposite.
So yeah Ann's was like flying, Bro's up then down.
Azlan, Stayed on the gorund. hahahahaha.
Then Ann say hungry so blanja all of us 2 fries share.
-.-"
So eat here eat there,
Then me and eleena were like saying.
"So this is what they do"
HAHAHAHAA.
So the guys like cracking jokes then like i
tambah 2.
Eleena also. hahaha
Funny lah.
So Azlan go home early.
Eleena me and bro teman ann wait for bus,
Bus come he go, we go.
Then hantar Eleena .
Then me and bro got home and chillll.
So jyeahh.
Now or maybe later i'll do hw.
I think im staying till 8.
Anyone wants to join?

No comments: