Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I look at myself in the mirror and i see a girl.
I look at myself in the mirror and i see a hopeless child.
I look at myself in the mirror and i see an unfaithful person.
I look at myself in the mirror and i see how messed up i am.
I look at myself in the mirror and i see how much money i waste.
I look at myself in the mirror and i say to myself "you suck", because i really do.

When i look down at my feet and continue staring at it, it doesn't mean I'm daydreaming.
It means I'm thinking.
When i look outside of the window and forget about you.
it doesn't mean I'm day dreaming.
It means I'm comparing how good the person around me are and how i suck.
I look around and i see how hardworking that person is.
When you see me, with heavy duty glasses and camping- looking bag,
it doesn't mean I'm smart.
It means I'm trying to look smart.
Because deep down I'm just stupid.

I'm not making this up and trying to be dramatic,
but this is the inner me slowly coming out.
Just like the art piece done by Alex pardee.

And yes. I do suck big time.
Don't even bother to make me feel better.
Because, you just can't




I'm sorry.

signing off,
Ardyyna

No comments: