Thursday, September 23, 2010

NEWSNEWSNEWSNEWSNEWSNEWS

My whole plan to rest and study afterwords was an EPIC FAIL.
So, my plan was to come back from school, bathe sleep, wake up, do hw.
But instead my body just shut down.
So i slept at 6-7.
Bagusnye pompuan eh.
Then i was bathing ah, while bathing i heard this loud noise,
like ruble falling.
My first thiught, KIAMAT.
Then the noise went away.
I quickly grab the tuala and wrap around me.
Went out, my mum saying.
"Eh , yudi terbaka ah. Kesian nye. alamak mak kepo ah. nak turun"
Me, "Huh? terbakar? Tanta yang gile tu tak mak, terjun. "
"mak nak turun ah dik."
I ran to my room, wore something appropriate.
Dash outside to realise, my mum went down already
-_-""
So i was like.
"Abang, mak da klua eh?"
"ahh. gi ah turun. "
"alamak, rambot dina nga basah. k ah takpe."
So i ran to my room, grab my phone, dashed down.
I saw mum talking with people.
So, i also join the kaypoh-ness.
I look up.
Aiyaya, young boy sitting on the edge of the window.
Tsktsktsk.
Kesian pudak tu.
I heard, the brother scold him, then he lock the door.
He open the window and want to jump down.
I was like,
"darimana die dapat kunci tingkap seh?"
So i sat down with mum at the carpark cause kena halau.
Then dad, just got home, we sit there.
Bro went down shortly after watching the drama series.
Sempat eh abang.
So jyeahh, they were so slow..
They look up mumble2.
I mean the civil defence ah.
Then they put the air inside the big like tilam thing.
I tell, you it is very tall.
Then one of the civil men got out of the window and go to him.
He said to the boy to go in.
The boy refuse.
He push him in.
Still don't want.
But in the end no one died lah.
If die i trauma already seh.
So went up the stairs, went to level 2 where the kid was.
Mum interview ah. A usual.
So then me and dad went up.
I reached fourth floor but still went up.
Dad"Naik lah kau, nak gi rumah sape je."
I was like. "eh da sampai. hahaha. memalukan"
Then, open door entered, wash feet.
Go inside room and on computer to blog this.
If this incident happened o me before O's oral ah.
I would have said this.
Ohh yah.
We made a conclusion as to why he would have want to kill himself.
So , he lost his mum a week or two earlier than my grandad.
So i know how he might feels.
His dad and bros all work.
So he is left at home alone.
Well not really, the sis is sick ah
Wheel chair bound, i think.
Pity him, doesn't have any friends.
He plays by himself.
Pity him lah.
OK, that's the end of my interesting day.
Signing off,
Ardyyna
HARI RAYA VISITING WITH FRIENDS ON 2ND OCTOBER.
please come!!!!!
All race are welcome :))
Then after that we study likedog.
PLEASE COME.
Anything more, ask Erizza.

No comments: