Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I waited so long for the photos to upload.
When it's finally done, nothing. Blank.
Punye sakit hati.

SO yesterday:
Kemas bilik.
Push here
push there.
Angkat here
angkat there.
lap here
lap there.
Eh this sounds like
"i-a-i-a- oh moo moo here moo moo there"
Tiring giler.
But okay ah from one two bed to one bed.
Now double the thickness.
Now this sounds like a burger commercial.
Huahuahua.

Today:
Woke up late i think.
Bathe, kemas bilik and do maths.
I was asking around about HCF.
And only few jawab but still,
got people who msged back.
So i was like semangat buat maths.
Then my mum entered my room and said
she was tired and wants to rest.
So i let her be,
but the rain was just so cooling.
So mom and me slept .
Lol.
I woke up when wiah called me.
LOOOOOL

Then i thought, might as well help mom
the more the merier?
Spelling. -.-
So i helped her.
Made some ketupats.
Around 3 -.-
It was hard but after a while senang lah.
But i give up.
I don't have the patience.

Now, i feel bored.
Homework still not done.
I feel the hari ray fever!!
But, thisis the first year without yayi.
Sedih, i can assure there's going to be a lot of crying.
I miss yayi.
I miss him calling me nana.
When i keep saying it's dina.

Okay, not time to be sentimental.
Msg me, whoever, i am freaking boredddddd


Shout out:

Anndy - Marlynn Manson's artworks are scary. But at least have creativity. I mean , lain daripada yang lain.



Signing off,
Ardyyna

No comments: