Tuesday, October 4, 2011

SCHOOL STARTS TMRW.






Okay, so these photo's up here are from Lookbook.nu

Please check the website out if you want some fashion inspiration. When the holiday started everyone was wondering what they would do with the time given and wished that school started. But then when tomorrow is the actual school day, everyone is wondering how can i escape from this. But oh well , we are human, this is how we should be feeling.

I had an awesome last minute outing with my cousin last Saturday and went to Town to catch up as well as buy some cheap stuff at the Flea. Of course, being new to the scene i was amazed by the amount of things that they were selling. So i got just a tad too excited but certainly did not overspend but instead under spend. I have to say, a day at Cat Socrates is so nice. So then we made our way home and well, i had an aching foot so i was happy to reach home by 10.30 pm. Which was pretty okay and not too late as i expected. But of course, the other younger cousins of mine had to go to school on the Monday.

The very next day we went to the beach. We, meaning my family and I. I spend most of my time there feeling rather relaxed that i just had to take a fairly long nap. So i did while enjoying the breeze and the sound of the waves crashing the sand. As time flies by, we decided to head on home to rest as Andy came by to help me out with the twisting of metal "sticks" to make our very adventurous imagination of the awesome-easy-looking-deathly-hallows-symbol. But of course, i manage to do so except that it was just way too thick to cut it out. 

On Monday, it was just a normal day home and i got to rest while watching Television until Andy came and had fun with the Webcam. Feeling so childish and tired after laughing at almost every photo we watched television  till it struck midnight and she head on home while i head to my ever so comfortable bed. The next morning i was awaken by my mother telling me that she will be heading to the Clinic to claim MC for dad.

Hence today, dad was able to send me to school to grab my two sketchbook which cost $10 in total. Then we went to Causeway point only to realize that they were out of pencils that i wanted so badly. So we then went to Jurong Point to buy pencils,erasers and a sharpener. Then headed on home to continue my rest which i so badly needed from working at the Community Club. Yes, it might just sound so relaxing to work there only to "layan" the customers. 

And so today marks the last day of my holiday month, and so i am very much disappointed that i did not went on a holiday but of course had fun spending time at home. Later i'll be going to religious class and after which heading back home, and waking up tomorrow morning to go to school and meeting/making new friends. Boo hoo. Wish me luck. (:

Goodbye!

No comments: