Sunday, October 16, 2011

FASHION STUFF



I love the glasses that she's wearing. I'm still thinking if i should change my everyday glasses to a round one or a simple black frame.



Or maybe this one. But after like thinking for awhile, i feel like it can get too mainstream. But if you know how to like style it maybe it won't.

Anyway. Moving on i'll talk more about my wishlist. I'm still pondering on what to buy for myself. I feel like making like some kind of an organizer to keep track of the clothes that i have and how i would style it. Maybe i'll take pictures and put them side by side. Idk. It's just an idea.

WISHLIST

Mary Jane. I have been eyeing on this for so long. But ii am not sure what colour or design that i want.
It's either going to be black, cherry red or floral print. Other than this, i am unsure which design to choose from. Mary Jane is more feminine like and would be easier to style with. That's my thought.

The Carnaby. I just think that this shoe is so cute. However it does look like another normal school shoe.
That's why i'm still thinking if this should be in my wish list I mean it looks so cute. But still it looks normal. 
Still it is so adorable, i like it. I did not see it in the boutique though.

The vintage. I find this rather nice too. Aiyu said that she likes this too. However i have seen people wearing it like almost everywhere. it surprises me how common this shoe is. I mean they are Dr Martens after all. They seem to have all the money in the world . Any who, still pondering over this. 

Apparently the name of this boot is 1490, on the website. It's the usual boot. I have also been eyeing my eyes on this.I like the cherry red colour and how tough it looks. It'll look awesome with skinny jeans and a tank or a denim top. It'll look great! Oh well.

Next is this awesome watch by Tommy Hilfiger, called Jackson. I love the colour combination and how the strap is not the usual chain. I already have a Nautica watch and i think that this would be a great addition to my watch collection. It is meant for men, but it'll look good.

The satchel by Bohemia. I like how boxy it is. Not in this colour but in this design. I have been seeing this in lots of Lookbook looks. Ahaha, that just sounds so weird.Well that's all. I will prolly blog tomorrow.


Links:

Thank's for reading my blog. Bye!

No comments: