Sunday, October 30, 2011

HOTA = DEAD





I got way too stress and bored researching about medieval and classical art and started to use my itchy fingers and edited some of the pictures that i took. They were all in colour. I made it black and white for the last one as it thought it looks much more awesome.

There are like weird passer-by in my shout mix. Weird. Anyways, it's almost 11 and i'm not done with my work so imma do it and tell my members that i did my work and research. I feel so bad for leaving them alone. Confirm they'll give me bad "grades" for my evaluation. Never mind. This is life, and we do shitty things, so yeah. Whatever.

I think i will prolly stay back in school tomorrow to finish up my HOTA as soon as possible so that i will not need to panic last minute.

I'm wondering what to wear for tomorrow. Let me try my best to make it  a fashion post soon. I'm busy okay... Yeah right. Busy my foot. Don't worry i'll maybe do some perfumes comparison and thoughts. Then maybe some Singapore based accessory store.

I need to fly now. Have an awesome night. Goodbye.

No comments: