Monday, October 17, 2011

MONDAY HOTA.

HOTA really sucks. It is the most suckiest module you can ever have being an art student. I mean hell yeah it's important and like cool at first glance,but when you are told to research and shit. It just takes on so much toll on me. Gosh, i still have not like done my rj. The question is just too broad and i really do not know how to like answer it. Im'ma try my best. Moving on.. I'll show some of the pictures that i edited yesterday out of boredom and tell some Fashion stuff.







So jyeah. This last photo is a FAIL model photo. Ahahahha. I was bored so yeah, that is what you do when you are bored. They are all in black and white as i prefer it that way. Besides, the camera that i used is not that good at taking quality coloured pictures so i took it in black and white. I really like the tudung one. I look like a singer. Random, Any way let's move on to more fashion stuff.





This is the fashion stuff that i will be starting with. I bought a tank/dress that looks quite like this. I was wondering how to like style it. This is one way that i could style it. I could like use the blazer, but my blazer is like way too big on me, oh well, let's just see what happens. I'll prolly take photo's of my OOTD. I am always thinking what to wear everyday when going to school. Sometimes i just wished we had a uniform.  With this, i would probably make my own uniform, as in what to wear each day.

Let's move on.



I really like the long shirt thing. I forgot what's the name for that type of shirt. I mean it looks like a maxi dress/shirt. The colour is just simple and basic. I love her shoes and her satchel looking bag. I have a maxi dress but it's like a long tube dress. I'm still unsure how to style it. I'll prolly wear it when i go out with Aiyu and my cousin. I'll be like so dramatic wearing that. LOLS. Next up!




I also bought a denim shirt. Well, it looks like a denim jacket, And is way too big for me to wear it on it's own. I'm also wondering how to style it. So definitely, this is one of the simplest way to wear it. I'll prolly try to find a basic white tee or like a draped one. I think i should get more skinny jeans. Maybe a light worn off blue colour one and a black one. My current black skinny is too worn out.But i don't mind wearing it again. Let's move on..

Accessories
The neck ring by JFR. I love this statement necklace and if i were to be confident enough i would prolly wear it. But still it's nice:))

The arrow ring. It looks sooo cool. Like totally, it looks unique. From Nasty Call.

I love this pair of glasses. It's so naise. Lovely. If i weren't blind i'll totally wear it.

I have to really do my rj and like take my beauty sleep. I'll be casual tomorrow. I'll try my best to do an OOTD. But i'll look really boring. Alright. I'll just try. Anyways. That's all.

Credits:
JFR
NastyCall
Lookbook

No comments: