Wednesday, February 23, 2011

LOOKBOOK Inspired by Aiyu

These are all pictures taken from lookbook.
And, i'll tell you more about why i chose them.

I have the exact red skinies, but i thot it was too bright,
So i bleached it, it has little tie dye circles.
I hope, i'll be brave enough to wear it to school
this march/april...
Once, i get my Dr Martens, I'm gonna get those
denim jackets.... Grrrr
I need to buy styling gels too, to make my hair look
way more cooler, right now, it's like one mangkok.
If only my fringe that long...
haish...
Gonna get that bowl hat from Aiyu...
Wait hor, i'll get the money and buy it..
I will, just you wait aiyu..
I picked this pic because i just like how she styles.
If singapore not hot, surely i wear layers la
I need to get a basic black printed tee,
i don't have one...





Again, thank you aiyu!

No comments: