Tuesday, February 8, 2011

ROOM MAKEOVER




I din know that the pictures would be this big.
But yeahh.

I am currently, "redesigning"
my room so that it'll look more like a
poly student look.

Did i wrote this on the previous post?

Never mind, i am thinking of painting it
dark brown and adding little shades of red.
But i think it'll be too daring.
I'm going for a more soft shade/mood.

If i can paint my room dark brown,
I'l paint all four walls dark brown,
and cut out a stencil,
I'll put borders on the top of the walls,
to make it look more put together...

I did some things to make my room a little
different than it was before,
I bought some candles, with the candle holder.
Two frames, a pencil holder and
four baskets.

It may sound, a little weird,
but it makes my room a little pulled together.
My dresser looks way better now.
I changed the throw to a darker shade.
It looks way more polished and bolder.

Dad also helped me by getting a new computer chair.
It is in black, and is much more comfortable.
The older one was making me have bad backaches.
And, it was freeeeeeee.

I'm not trying to brag about what i have bought
and whatever that i have thrown.
I just want to share.
Being at home, not working and slacking
is pretty mush making me bored.
So by sharing this i feel much better.

I still do not know why my tagboard is not working.
which is pretty sad, but i'm not going to do anything.
Why?
Cos i'm lazy.

come on, start schooling already,
i want money...
I want to buy things....
Come school come.

Alright people,
ttyl

No comments: