Wednesday, August 3, 2011

puasa!

I totally feel this man. It has been happening to me now. I regretted saying no but oh well, Allah has a plan and i chose this path, who knows he might show me the right one, one day. I hope that I made the right choice. Now is not the time to think about relationship but instead studies. I'm a little sad about this but oh well, one day when it's right maybe it will happen. Insyallah. If not then it's okay. Alhamdulilah with what has happen all this while.
Moving on, I so missed the time when me, Fiqq and Ellia met to walk around shopping centers and well, bond. Fiqah then introduced to me Yami youghurt. It was so yummy, i feel like buying it, I don't know if i should buy it later as i don't think i have enough time to eat it. But it'll be cool. I'll buy the big one and share with my family.
*Stomach grumbling in class*

I'm having my maths quiz now but i am in no mood to check if i have written the right answer as i cannot be bothered to do so. Class has been so cold ever since it started fasting. I'm happy that my Chinese friend was "inspired" or like was in awe when we told her the reason why we fast.
She even fast today, but she did not eat sahur.:(
Moving on, i edited this photo and thought that it looked so cool. I was like, hell yeah, i actually wanted to put like electric bolts at her hands but i couldn't as i did not have the "equipment" and knowledge on how to do so. But it turned out to be nice and my brother likes it. Oh my gosh, I feel so tired and sleeping.

I soooooo want to go shopping with my classmates and watch Captain America together!

I have to go now, my teacher is showing his 6P at 11.00! ahahahah:)))

No comments: