Sunday, August 7, 2011

Photo posting


 I really like how one side of her hair is longer than the other, it kind of reminded me of Rihanna's bobs. But i would prefer if my hair was thins long rather than have a really short bob.
 Her is Camilla Belle. I really like the curls and the softness of her hair. It looks so elegant almost regal. I really like how it fits with her. The curls are just enough to add volume instead of turning the hair into a mess. The length is also nice.
I really like her fringe here. It looks so soft and relaxed. I like the length even though it's still a bob. I like how it fits her fringe and her hair colour. i'm stil thinking if i should cut bangs, a normal fringe or just let it grow.
I am in LOVE with t his burgundy leather satchel. I have been seeing this  beeing used in Lookbook for  long time. I just came across it's website and was so excited until i saw the price. Of cos it was expensive, a cost of $135- But still the colour is great, it's made by real leather and the size is big enough. I'm still pondering what to buy for my mates as a form of momento. I was thinking of like buying some sweets and chocolate and a bracelet, so that we can all use it and be reminded of each other. Yeah, after calculating, it might just be over budget.
I am still trying to find a cheap skirt this long and flowy. My friend bought it at Bedok and it costs $18 which is affordable only thing is that i don't know exactly where it is. Also, i went window shopping on my one the other day and saw some nice affordable shoe. i want more slip on shoe and like a sandal. I am really looking forward to go to Johor again in this month, Insyallah. I want to buy sandals and maybe some dresses?

I really want to buy that bag at JP as well as that Shoe. Gosh, mum is like nagging at me because i;m like using my money to buy clothes and stuff so idk if i should buy anything now, but it is so cheap!!! 

I gtg, need to sahur later and then go blaja, i want to bring mum to JP. Alright. Good bye

No comments: