Friday, December 3, 2010

This is the best picture that i could find.
Okayy so today i used my free tickets.
i REALLY want to watch red.
But mum was tired and blablabla,
So i gave in and well we watched Rapunzel.
I can't really say it sucked nor can i say it rocks.
It's the usual fairytale story.
"And they live happily ever after"
That sorta thing.
So yeahh the narrator was the dude.
He wasn't the prince charming.
He is a thief.
Then he met Rapunzel.
Tadaaaaaaaaaaa.
Okay, so i was kinda pissed that
most of the seat were occupied by childcare kids.
Which equals to NOISYYYY .
Besides that there was a couple who sat beside me.
Bagus la tu.
I was suppose to enjoy this free ticket
instead people are torturing meeeee.
I'm okay with a couple.
Really i am.
Only when they don't talk mushy with each other.
Hug here hug there.
HELLO?!
It's a fucking cinema!
You are suppose to keep your mouth sealed!
FTW.
You want to make out?
Go to the toilet.
Show everyone that you are doing it.
Why?
To shy ah?
Oh kiss here hug there in mrt can ah?
Knock your head one time.
Sheeeeeeeeesh,
Okayy enough of this shit.
Overall i rate it.
3/5
you can watch it if you want
Or don't watch it if you want.
I tell you it does NOT suck.
It was okayy.

NINJA'S OUTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOMMORROW.
I am so glad mum let me go. Like hell yeah!!!!
I'm furious already not because of this.
But yeahh,
Good night!


Ohh wait. i still really want to watch RED!
So whoever wants to catch it,
tell me hopefully i can go with you.

Signing off,
Ardyyna


So yeahhh,

No comments: