Friday, December 17, 2010

HELLO HELLO HELLO!
LOL, count olaf from the series of unfortunate events.
I must say it is one of those jim carrey characters
where he zones out and truly becomes an actor.
Cos most of his movies are mostly him being hilarious.
One other movie that i liked with him acting in it
is Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind.
Yeah, really long tittle.
It's kind of confusing at the start but as it goes on.
You kind of finally understand it.
I do not even know why i'm talking about
Jim Carrey.


So, i have been watching Haul videos for an hour
i think, and i just got really fascinated by them.
I don't really have cash right now.
And it has been such a long time since i splurge on
fashion stufffs,
and you know me, i;m a cheapo.
I like buying really cool clothings that looks expensive,
But really are just friggin cheap.
Mom and Dad keep saying that i should use my card.
So why not?
It's the holidays.
O level results are in a few more weeks.
It'll keep my mind off it.
And well, i can now dress up.
Since "friends" already went for shopping spree.
Or whatever they do together.

I always am not invited.
No harsh feelings.
I got used to it.
So i'll just shop till i drop
with my mom.
AWESOMENESS.

Just so you know it's just an idea.
But i really need to buy new clothes.
Teehee .
That reminded me of Ryan Higa
LOL
A.S.S

Okay, so this just flew in my mind.
So the random.
I want to buy those like faded jeans
And the jeans cardigan thinggy.
I need to let Fiqq tag a long.
Buy with her some
minah tudung stuffs.

Anyways, hopefully mom
won't be tired tomorrow
and well i might just go
shopping with her.

Signing off,
your skinny ass blogger!
Ardyyna

Mango, Forever 21, Cheapo shops.
HERE I COME!!!

No comments: