Tuesday, December 28, 2010

GOOD DAY.
Not really, okay this post will consist of mainly, photos
of clothings that i want. All taken from forever 21.
Want it? Go to the webbie.
So right, here i go.



So, recently, i bought a necklace that looks,
somewhat similar to this necklace.
For $5, Kind of a good deal.
sound effect: Cha ching


And, i found a leather jacket, in black,
which belongs to dad,
Abit similar to this one on top.
I would like to wear it one day.
But i need a black t-shirt.
So, i hae been buying loads of coloured tee
until, black shirts are gone.



I'm in search for a simple maxi dress, something
like this, except that it should cost about $10.
I found a $20 dress, similar to this but sleeveless,
with a mickey mouse print.
Butttt, din buy it.


I also want a really laid back dress, cos,
i don't have one. Something flowwy.
It'll be nice.
Yuppppp.


I would wear this with jeans or leggings,
very casual.
I have a black dress, i'm still not sure how
and when i'll wear it.
But, it's just too dressy.


I'm also in search of sweaters.
Because i just love them.
Fooolstop.

And another sweater.
Yupppp
Stripesss all over.
Ohh , and i am also into boots.
Something like this la,
I actually want those
dr martens one.
Butt it is way too expensive,
So this is a better deal.

This shoe just looks cute.
And really laid back.

Okayy, today's post is boring.
Goodbye!

No comments: