Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Long update

Okay, the picture above is so
totally random.
I just think it's so cuuute.
Everytime me and abg go ngaji,
we always terserempak with this two cute kitteh.
Then, when we were on our way back,
we saw them sleep soundly,
awwwww.
So cute you know. ok enuf

This pic is to just update and
show that i am still editting.
It's from the new phone.
The camera quality is quite good.
I still prefer the old one :C
But the speakers are friggin AWESOME
Okay, so this is the phone.
Fiqq says its common.
I say i don't care.
It's new for me.
It's slick.
It has 8.1 mega-pixel
[i don't understand the reason why they put the 0.1]
It's speakers are LOUDDD
I'm getting use to it really easily
I JUST LOVE IT LA.
Besides it feels good to pay for
your own thing.
So, you can really treasure it man.
That's why i can't let go of the old one. :C
Oh well, this phone has wifi , way better la.
I surf the net using my phne even tho im at home.
Lazy much?
Bu seriously, you can see my eyes shine man
like when i use it.
Get it?
NVM.

Bye people!

No comments: