Friday, November 12, 2010

HURRAY HURRAY


This is the only picture that i could find to express my feeling.
i forgot the word to search a picture for.
But this is close enough
Although the cat looks like its stretching.
But still, okay laaaa.

Okayy, so i planned to take a photo of my meal
but unfortunately, i remembered only after im done eating.
So this is what was left.
It was a whopper junior with Hershey's pie
I was too full to finish the fries.
The fries were cold and hard.
I was too lazy to ask for a plastic bag.
I am so friggin lazy, i know
So, i received a surprise. I sat at BK, and Wani gave me these.
So did Shahirah.
I was just going."Awwwwwww"
all the way, i don't even know why.
a huge THANK YOU!

So, we were window shopping for accesories.
I was more of looking for a good bargain.
So instead of keeping prom in mind.
I was thinking of a birthday present for me.
So, bro gave me $20 to buy whatever i want.
So i saved $10 and brought two necklace for $10.
I was feeling super happy!
Like hell yeah.
I saw a lot of good stuff and it was awesome.
"lepas kan gian katekan"
haiyos so the penat


So the asian games started today.
The performance was beyond good.
It was friggin spectacular.
So impressed you know.
The flame was just like.
"froooom"
I was like WOAAAAAAAAAH.
Way better than Singapore's twirling fire.
It was like merapi meets the Visitors.
HAHAHA.
Sorry just a thought

Anyways, So bibik siti already booked me on 21st Nov
Why? She has free friggin tickets to watch Harry Potter the Deadly Hallows.
So i am so happy...
right after that i will go to RED CAMP.
SO funn.
My november would be so full.
But my December, boring.
Maybe i'll arrange somthing with my long lost bestie.
Bas, Hanis, Aishah, Khalidah, Farthanah,Jaslin,Taufiq, Azrul.
Idk ah.'see how.
it will be great if they could come.

Ohh i forgot that i am supposed to sleep after
swallowing the panadol.
Hahaha,.
i think i shall be going now.
Or not.

whoever that read my post, please tag me.
I am dying for attention!.
huahuahuahua.

Signing off,
Ardyyna




No comments: