Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Life

I did not wake up to the usual yelling from my mum.
Instead, i woke up to hear the first sad news.
"Adik, Cik Idris dah meninggal tau"
translation:"Dina,Cik Idrs is no longer here "
So yeah, woke up and hearing that is not awesome.
I got a shock, woke up immediately.
Took a bathe and realise that i was 2 hours too early.
Well, i guess telling a bad news can get me really work fast.
I don't even know if that makes sense.
So went to the rumah and well,
I don't know how to explain la.

"Once you loose someone close,
only then do you realize how
you take life for granted"

I am so going to waste today.
I think i'm gonna watch a movie
or just find some cool youtubers.
And i'll recommend it to all of you junkies.
I would seriously appreciate it if you
tag my tagboard.
It is getting really boring.

I'm wasting today.
Goodbye love.

Signing off,
Ardyyna



No comments: