Tuesday, August 10, 2010

STUPIDMOTHERFUCKINGASSHOLE

this is the rubbish, its not that much, but when it falls everything went out.
In cludn the food which look like its not halal.
I mean come on, other people were drying their clothes too yknw

I had no fu***** intention on blogging or using the interenet at all.
I just woke up from my relaxing sleep, and i was fu***** determine to be focus on my work.
I was just minding my own F****** bussiness washing the dishes.\
Feeling f****** relax to maxo chatting with my mom.
When that fucking asshole threw that fucking rubish out of his/her,
fucking window.
Fuck youuuu.
Yeah , this is no big deal, but i am seriously in anger, i mean it.
you may say"come on, its only a small minor matter.There is no need to be angry."
Ohh there is a reason for me to be angry.
That f****** faggot threw the rubbish when we were drying our clothes.
My mum was just so releived she has done her job,
when that asshole threw the f****** rubbish into our wet and clean clothes.
You know how i feel, furious, DUUUUUUUUUUUUUH.
baik baik da bersih kau buang sampah kat baju kite . Bodoh ke ape sial.
What did i do?
I shouted my heart out ofcourse.
Yeahh, i look small but when my anger shows, get ready for the lion to comeout.
I was trying to cool myself down thinking "relax ramadhan comming. cobaan"
And then "Chi bai" my mum shouted.
Inside my heart , i was clapping with joy.
You deserved that ASSSS.
I hope you choke a si "mengumpat" about you.
but please don't die.
As much as i hate you, i do not want to be the reason for your death.
Oh fuck this shit.
And this i tell you, is not the first time it happen.
I mean come on, you live in a fucking HDB flat .
There is a rubbish chute for you to throw your rubbish .
Goddamn it are you that stupid.
Here, lemme teach you how to throw your rubbish,
Open your kitchen cabinet door,
do you see the metalic shinny rubbish door?
Yes? Open it and put your fucking rubbish in it.
Voala, your job is done. simple!
Even if you have a rubbish chute that is rosak.
Put it in a plastic bag, put it outside of your house,
and when you are going out with you fffff****** friends, bring it until the ground floor.
Throw it in the rubbish bin.
Use your fucking brainssssssssss.
Nasib baik bulan Puase nak sampai.
*urut dada*
Astafirllahalazim.


Ohh, before i forget.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAZIQAH!!!!!
MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!
And i'm sorry for the vulgartities.
seriousy, sorry readers for the vulgars.[if there is any]
Blogger is being an ass i can't even upload pictures for proof.
cissssssssssssssss
ardyyna

No comments: