Friday, August 20, 2010

Play this song while you are reading my post.
I was born on the 23rd October 1994.
I was raise from a baby to a tenager by my parents.
I went to my very first kindergarten at PAP.
I entered Pioneer Primary School.
I sat for my PSLE papers and aced it well.
I was the first in class and i did my best.
(not trying to boast)
I was shock, surprise, amazed and happy.
Why? My name was called upon and it was on the screen.
I was at the very bottom of the ice cream and my maths was crap.
But i was able to do my best, push myself and clinched those marks.
Although i was not the best in the school,
the feeling never went a way.
It is still here, the glory, the sound of the teacher saying my name.
Me sitting down at the school hall, not moving due to shock.
My jaw wide open, my friends hugging me and saying,
"Arni, you are the first in class! Awesome!"
Everything was moving slowly.
I was trying to absorb as much of the glory.
The fact that i beat my enemy.
The fact that i came from the very bottom.
The fact that i was THE best was just awesome.
But now, everything is going down, again.
My studies sliding down.
I imagine myslef falling to the ground and never climbing up.
I imagine myself being swallowed by a force.
I imagine myself dying.
Why? Without my Os, I am nothing .
I am just a soul trap in a body.
I am just everything but nothing.
I realise that i must put this to an end.
I must get myslef up.
I must clench my fist and scream out loud.
I must see the light.
I must work hard.
I must not regret.
I must fight my enemy.
i must take out my Ex caliber.
I must slay that son of a ***** inside me.
I must be strong.
I must win this game.
I will make my family pround.
I will make myself look good.
I will hit the bulls eye.
I WILL PASS MY O LEVEL EXAMS!
And most importantly, i must never regret








I hope this inspires you.
And i hope that you actually watched all 4 videos.
If you are and islam, think of Allah.
But seriously, it is inspirational.
Ooooh, i'm imagining the smell of garlic bread.
hmmm sedappp.
Ishh, tsktsktsk.
COME ON O LEVEL CANDIDATES, COME AND WORK TOGETHER
TOWARDS SUCCESS. WE CAN DO IT. WE WILL PASS OUR O LEVELS.
COME ON 4 SERVE6, 4 SERVE 7, 4SERVE 8, 5 SEEK 1, 5 SEEK 2.
PUT THAT LAZY FEELING AWAY. SHAKE IT OFF AND WORK.
LETS ACHIEVE OUR DREAMS TOGETHER AND GIVE IT ALL OUT.
BELIEVE IN YOURSELF, THAT YOU CAN DO IT!
YOU ARE THE BEST! YOU WILL PASS YOUR O LEVELS.
Signing off,
Ardyyna

No comments: