Friday, August 6, 2010

Pre National Day Celebrations






School was fun today .
The school joined together,
wearing the symbolic colours of the Singapore flag; red and White.
As the school sat around the courtyard keeping quiet as they possibly can,
watching the parade with the different contigens marching in with full pride.
The pride of being a Singaporean.
Remembering the past when Singapore was nothing but just a plot of land.
Today the school celebrated National Day with exuberant faces,
all smilling with their hands waving to the sky, feeling joyous .
National Day is when people of all race, language and religion come together
as ONE SINGAPORE.




Fuhh, how ?
My english like taik kan.
All betrabuh.
Melayu pon fail.
I think on the REAL national day,
my family is going to go and watch the fireworks.
A family tradition already.
Never fail to watch. HAHA.
I seriously don't know what to post.
If you have any topic you want me to discuss on tell me.
I'll prolly post on it.
In the mean time,
I'm going off to edit pictures.
It's been such a long time since i did that,
why? Internet is being a b****
Ohh yah at the top that is my laptop wallpaper,
i turned my lappy on then got very bright red light.
I was like "shit, virus or what"
Then i turn, ohh cheh, reminder.
But look wth i'm doing now, not following it.
Second pic is me and wiah at sch 6.40 am
Ok bye [like sarah]



Signing off,
Ardyyna

No comments: