Saturday, June 26, 2010

I dont want to be blind.

9 DIFFERENT PLACES, +-
This is suppose to be at the bottom.
But its the office of the servicing car company.
Make me want to take photography photos.
New watch to my collection.
Finally 5 watch.
Cost $3.75
Its JP at 8 in the morning.
Its very shakey.
Inside the car feeling bored.
+++ stupid face.
better face.
Told you i was bored,
my hair looks kinda cool here.
Rock ah seh.
-.-
My tounge is red because of sweets.
Gosh i look horrible.
Still can post...
Apa maciiiam, pepsi ah.
My bro with mate half tutup.
Why my bro and dad head here?
Haiyo, nice place to take photo la.
I want dslr, then i print and sell for $5.
(ckp je)
Location 1: Jurong Point.
We went there for breakfast.
I did not know why we even eat outside
when we could just eat half boiled egg at home.
LOLS
But it was mum's treat so wth.
Ohh, we ate KFC
Then next location.
Here's a convo of just now at this location
Mak: eh brape ah tu kuih2?
Me: Kuih? Mak ni KFC tau, takde jual 3 utk $1 tau.
Family: Laugh.
Abg: Ni 1 utk $1.30
Family: akward silence
Location 2 : Kubuh.
Scary much?
Hahaha.
I'm so glad we went there.
i miss talking to yayi.
And no, i don't see him.
So, went there pretty early so it
was not that hot.
So we were
plucking2, cutting2, watering2.
And bace doa2.
Then went to next location.
Here's a convo we had there.
So dad was cutting the ling rumput there,
Mak: Abg, nak cube try. (classic mistake)
Me: Baik ah mak , cube try.
Mak: *giggles* ok ape, cube try abg.
Dad: Hand mak the cutter/ sciccors(?)
location 3 : Service place, idk where.
Drove there.
Allighted the car and gosh the smell of cars.
Aiyo, like polluting the air.
terrible.
But it reminded me of DnT.
-.-
So waited for 1 & 1/2 hours.
We went to round around the place.
Drank pepsi to refreshen as it was HOT.
Then go to the budget warehouse sale.
I tell you , it's really cheap there.
That's where i bought my watch.
Here's a convo.
Me: abg, sini abg.
Abg: Pe?
Me: *points at distorted ben 10 watch*Ben 10!
Abg: Heh.
Me: pfft, Pak.
Dad: ah?
Me: *points at distorted ben 10 watch* Ben 10 limited edition.
Dad: *smiles* look away.
(you can prolly tell i was trying hard to make myself laugh)
Location 4: Geylang
So went there to buy serkup?
Idk how to spell.
Then mak bought pins and tudung and scarf.
All one buy one at the same shop -.-
Then , everyone was hungry except me.
I did not want to eat there, its
either phobia or i just dont want to.
But i figured i'll get hiungry so wth.
Ate nasi campor, all different.
After that went inside car, i got hyper.
Then lost energy bcos the jam made me mad
Me: Abg sikit ayam rendang, dina belom try.
Abg: *takes chicken puts on plate* Nah.
Me: *happy face*
Abg: I tell you, the chicken overwhelm the taste of the whole food.
Me: ye ke? *eats*
Me: OMG, heaven. Sedap pe. I agree.
Abg: *raise eyebrows* Kan.
Location5: Sheng Siong at Bukit panjang
Went there then bought groceries.
Tambah some snacks and what nots.
Then end up 100 ++, walau.
So the expensive.
Me:*points at peanut butter and jam*
Abg: Brape?
Me: Ni, 5(big). Ni 4(med), Ni 3.(small.)
Abg: Pfft, letak balik sudah.
Me:*laughs*
Location6: Boon lay
I told mum i wanted to check my eyesight.
Cos i scared naik.
Then Heres the good new and bad news
Good news: After 1 & 1/2 years my degree added only 50.
Bad news: It still went up.
I went into the car and tears came out.
Yupp, it is sad for me.
I dont want to be blinddd.
Me: Aiyoi takot.
Abg: Asal?
Me: Entah, kalau g dentist ke check mate mesti takot.
Abg: Why you telling me this?
Me: Abg, this is the reason why we are here.*-.-*
Location7: home
Went back home put groceries into place.
I on tv sat watched.
Then berak bathe gedebak gedebuk/
Me: Abg, cepat berak, my bomb want to come out,
Abg: Sabah lah.
Me:*hear water*
Mak: abg kau mandi tau dik
Me: OI! jgn mandi dulu lahh. If i got diarhea? i kill you.*half crawling on floor in pain*
Abg: Diam lah
Me: aduiii.
Abg:*opens door.* cepat let the bombs drop, tak sempat nak mandi seh.
Me: *Quickly go inside*
Well, you know the rest.
Then i on com wtach tv.
Then now mak akaj klua mkn cos she nvr cook.
Aiyoyo tambi.
Signing off,
Ardyyna











No comments: