Friday, June 18, 2010

Freaking Pissed off

I can't blame everything on the teacher, but he was the one who was late.
I told him yesterday i wanted to finish everything by today.
Yet he went around buzying himself on other students.
I know i should be patient and stuff.
but his the helper for me what.
I waited for him for atleast 3 hours b4 he came then wait another hour
be4 he is done with the other students.
Then you know what happened?
Afetr bending the acrylic he finally told me.
"Actually no need to put this one. So no use bending"
My anger just flushed up to my face man.
If he were to tell me that, that particular piece is not needed,
then i would not have waste my time waiting for him right?
Fish you la.
If not today i'm done and i could continue with my other parts,
like folio and drawing.
I need to friggin hand this up on 3o June yknow!
Haiz, it;s like, the teachers don't even give a damn about his shit.
And they'll just say
"You do so slowly for what? Now blaming us for doing your artefact slow."
*smack teacher's face*
God damn it la.
Know i must file more things, then just now went to Gek Poh to buy
Butterfly nut but wrong one. Told her already don't believe.
Cis.

I almost died just now man.
For real, not an expression.
I was on my way back to school from Gek Poh.
I wanted to cross the road near Pioneer Pri, then the traffic light for car was green
and the traffic light for humans were red.
but it signals the fact thet i can cross.
I look left and right there was no speeding car.
While crossing this uncle in a car on my left shouted
"Cepat, lari. cepat"
At that point i did not understand.
But just did so, i turned and notice a van zooming towards my direction.
I was like
"OMG, Ya allah. Thanks so much dude. Thank you so much"
Went back to school and never told anyone.
If not, right now, i would have been in the hospital lying in bed.
Damn.
I'm tryingto calm myself down by listening to caling and relaxing music
played form a piano.
I feel quite relaxed now.
I'm going to solat now and do my homeworks,

Shoutout to all 4v8 students : Have an awesome day there at the BBQ!

Signing off,
Ardyyna

No comments: