Thursday, June 10, 2010

Yesterday and Tomorrow

Isn't this photo beautifull. Gorgeous
Yesterday breakfast was nasi and lemak ikan pari.


While i was filling my acrylic, Ziqah
was sleeping while waiting for mdm Chua.


And this is her trying to break her acrylic but
wasn't strong enugh because i used SUPER GLUE

And that's me cutting my acrylic
yet again because it can't fit.
This is Jia Wei sanding his Tiny circle
An this is the guitar pick that i made
at school while waiting for Mdm Chua
Tommorow i think i will be wearing an oversized T,
but not too big like this^. It's white.
With my blue Alladin pants
I'll wear it with my ballet shoes or pallas Jazz.
i hope i can go out tomorrow.
I hope no problems with happen cause i am really geared up.
And Amelia please tell you mum darling.
Okayy I'm going down with mummy to make baju kurung raye!
Ohh and there is someone who just meninggal opposite my block.
Innallilah.
Signing off,
Ardyyna

















No comments: