Thursday, April 12, 2012

FASHION POST AGAIN ~

I have to thank Lookbook once more for this post. I have always wanted to post something during the holidays but i just never did due to my pure laziness and also due to the fact that i have no idea what to post about. So since school will be starting next week. I am prepared to take OOTD pictures and share them with you all. My imaginary reading audience. Anywho. I will just share with you 10 picks that i found from Lookbook.

First up, i choose. Pouline Gernes


So here, is just a casual take on an everyday outfit to school. Sometimes when you wake up early in the morning and your brain is pretty much well not awake yet. This is a simple casual look to wear to school. Besides, i am a big t-shirt and jeans girl. I have a cardi that looks exactly like that except in black and i have a darker shade of skinny jeans. Since it's a pretty much casual look, i can wear it easily.
Visit her blog :Pouline Gernes.

Next we have, Andrei Koshelev.

Here, I have been loving this "bar" thinggy that appears on the sleeves of blazers or cardigans. Here you can see it's on the left sleeve of Andrei's jacket. Again a simple look, t-shirt and jeans, put on a jacket and a pair of boots. You are done. I like how a simple look can turn out great. I definitely would want to find a jacket like that. Fitted snuggly. Definitely a nicer take on varsity jackets.

Tine Andrea Storlos is next.


I have to say, almost all the pictures i chose looks rather casual but i mean, that's me. I can wear this look as well to school. I just need a basic white tee and a slouchy white tee. But what i truly love with the outfit that she is wearing is her coat, i love the somewhat of a "speckle" effect. And her cool idea of putting two skinny belts together as one. Her blog ;Tine Andrea Storlos.

Next is Marty K.



I chose his look because of the chunky scarf. I mean, i would love to wear that in this cooling weather right now in Singapore but as soon as school ends at 2/4 the weather would be so hot that i'll swear my pants off. Also i loveee love love the cardi or sweater whatever it is that he is wearing. I love how simple he styled his outfit. Love the colour combination. His blog :Marty K.

Annalisa A



There isn't anything special about this outfit. Until you see those awesome stud jacket! i have been wanting a denim jacket since forever. I would prefer a lighter wash on her denim jacket but different people prefer different washes. So yeah. But with those studs, they are killer.Annalisa A.

Aileen Belmonte


Okay so here is a dress. I mean the ones before had like t-shirts and jeans. So finally a dress. To me it's a tad too dressy for an every day outfit but i still like it. Maybe i will not style it like her but i still like it. I love the colour of the dress. I'm still uncomfortable in wearing a dress above the knee. i love how she contrast the red with a white blazer. Lovely. Her blog : Aileen Belmonte.

Next!!!Eleonora Carisi

I love her name. Sounds so cool and unique. What i love about her outfit is a mix of slouchy and how should i say this, "sturdy". Gosh my vocabulary is pathetic i must say. My dad has a jacket that looks somehting like that. the leather is way to hard. But i love how she is kind of okay with it being big. If i do wear my dad's jacket it would look like i am drowning in it. But it's so comfy, the lining in it and all. But ofcourse, Singapore is not windy the whole day, it'll be hot again.

Wioletta Mary Kate


Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Am so sorry but i am genuinely in love with her jumper/sweater. The colour fabulous the fit awesome. I love the colour blocking that she did. If you din't see it, it's primary colour blocking. Yellow and blue. Okay maybe a mustard yellow still. Gosh i love how she paired up her leggins with her beanie. I have been searching for a thick slouchy beanie for so long. Ahh i just love the outfit as a whole.  Visit her : Mary Kate

We have Karin Bylund next.


I just adore her pants. The nice maroon somewhat burgundy colour looks amazing with her oversized blazer. The colour just mix in well together. Simple outfit yet again. Paired it nicely with a pair of sandals. Karin.

And last but certainly not least is Mattis Dallmann

This is not everyone's cup of tea, i must say. I simply love the sweater/jumper. How it's knitted and the colour. It does look old but still it's a nice top. I like how he scrunched his sleeves and paired the look with highcut oxfords. Mattis.



So that's it guys. 10 picks for today. I hope that i'll wake up early tomorrow so that i can dress up and go out. It's going to be an end for my holidays. Goodbye and may the odds be ever in your favour. :D

No comments: