Wednesday, April 6, 2011

UPDATES and rant.....






SUNDAY!
!!!!!!!!

Well, woke up at 8 i think i cant remember.
Went to masjid and studied...
Damn sleepy...
My eyes were like drooping every single time ustaz opened his mouth.
Omg, i sound so evil, but what the hell.
My post shall be detailed like a descriptive essay, well almost.
So then we headed to have our breakfast at Geylang.
we wanted to eat the oh so delicious Thosai but then it was SOLD OUT.
We were all dissapointed, but we then quickly bought something else to eat.
[i just sidetracked for like 45 minutes. I was eating while watching vids and chatting with Sahira.]

Okay so then we bought some pasar stuff and then
went over to joochiast complex.
I think thats the kedai name... Wtv.
So bought two tangan thinggy, to cover your hands if you wear lengan pendek
and a tudung..
So then we went home i think i cant remember!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then life continues.....
Ohh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then at night 8 i think we went
to masjid mukminin andblaja again, until 11. But i was awake...
whooop!!!!!!!!!!!!
then home and slept.


MONDAY.
Woke up kind of late at 10am i think and was partly scolded by bro cos i was sluggishly
waking up like a lazy ass pig.
But then went to bathe and prepared myself for Ngaji..
I'm so happy that my guru ngaji is letting me read longer paragraphs?
I need to practice reading before going to class.
i have been stuttering and not panjang-ing my breaths?
Whatever.

We then reached home at 11. We did our chores as instructed by mom.
Then chiled for a while before being told that we are going to johor.
I was sort of tired and dissapointed that we had to go out again,
but then, knowing that my holiday is going to end pretty soon.
I'll just treat my visit to johor as a short holiday trip.
So we went there after zuhur prayers.

Reached johor at 3 i think.
We went to repaired the car [nothing was wrong just to "update" it].
Then we walked at extra for a while. We then rode a taxi to Lakin.
I felt that the journey was a deadly silence.
it was slow but rather sweet shall i say.
The pakcik was nice but quiet.
We reached there and searched for my, abg and mom's book.
It's somewhat linking to religion.
Then we realised we din find one.

So we then ate nasi goreng yang sungguh pedas dan sedap sekali.
my tounge was burning and i drank pepsi
which was like adding fuel to fire.
So then we realised that it was asar! and there was a masjid/surau
on top so we prayed..
then we chilled and tried out the massage chair there.
Bro and me slotted in 1 ringgit malaysia in it and enjoyed the relaxation
Sounds so wrong. Okay it lasted fro 3 minutes only but still.
it was pretty good.

This was how the massage station looked like.. pretty cool huh..
not really.
okay then we went back to Extra to check on the car and well, wait untill it was done.
then brother and dad went for a haircut where dad had to endure
the long fairytale story the old man had to say.
While me and mom enjoyed the cute animals there at the pet shop.
Here is the bunny!

And the cute and fierce cat. So cute lah like garfield
Then we went to the nearest surau and solat maghrib.
this was the inside, at the female section.
looks like a homey house.. hahaha. mom kepale sebok
we then made our way to Shell and top up on minyak.
We also chatted witch cik ida, i think thats her name.
Hahaha i forgot. My memory like taik.
OK then made our way to Angsana and bought roti!!!
Not just any roti but otah2 roti and pizza and butter roti thing,
Tasted like heaven, not really lah, exaggerating.
I bought a cupcake.
i was so excited but when i tried it i was dissapointed,
wasted dads money...
it was dry and the icing was cream. The only nice thing was the shaved chocolate.
But as usual the rotis were gooooood.

Tuesday was tiring and a drag.
Today was tiring.

I washed the toilet and helped wrapped mum's file.




Also, i read the female magazin that i bought on January.
i finally read it like in detail. well not totally but enough
to inspire me to make a fashion post.
I'm going to gather some pictures from brands that are just to die for.
but ofcourse the cost is expensive lah.
but it's sort of a food for your fashion fetish.
I don't know if that even made sense.
but i am really excited!!!

SO i hope i'll not get lazy and just watch tv cos i can see my tummy becoming big.
And i cant fit in my jeans,,,, melampao.
But still i'm cute and short.
Cis, puji diri sendiri.

Why? Cos no one puji me and say im pretty what.
I always go "oi! Aku lawa tak?"
Cis so obnoxious.

But you know what? After getting stares and well, more stares.
You know what?
Fuck you!!
This is me, i like who i am, i like how i dress up.
I love my body shape.
I love that i'm skinny with mini boobs and thick lensed spectacles.
And that my face looks rather more like a male than female
and that my short hair helps to make me look more manly.
I was born this way, actually no.
i was born naked.

But hell yeah! I'm fucking perfect in my own way.
So just continue to stare at me and let me build up my skin
and let it be thick so that i can boost my fucking self esteem and
dont care about you people thinking that i'm a trans-gender.
Why? Cos i am a freaking female and well i just look manly.


I AM BEAUTIFUL IN MY OWN WAY!
YOU CANNOT BRING ME DOWN.

read.rate. comment

No comments: