Tuesday, April 19, 2011

SCHOOLSCHOOLSCHOOL

The picture was suppose to be the other way round
meaning the shoes is at the end.
but ofcos once uploaded too lazy to change.

Look at those tajam thingg. Cool shit siaaaa.
I think those boots are dr martens if not then nvm
wrong then. It looks so gothic-ish.
I like how Ryan actually made this comic strip.
To me it totally applies.
I try to forget but my mind still plays.
okay next pictures.
yeahh.. i need to keep my mind positive like what Sahira says.
thank you so much.. :DDDD

Okay, thing is school already start so i'm like way tired
and well lazy to update my poor and boring blog.
so whoever still reads my blog and wants me to update
please spam my tag.
Cos if not , i will just let it be..
bleghhh.

i feel sleepy already.
I think of com and sleep
pon cantekkk.

Amaciam?

No comments: