Monday, July 11, 2011

SHOECRAZE

Latest profile pic on fb.. I look like andy,i miss her so much!

Check out this array of shoes. Which are to die for!!
Oh my goddess. I'm like gaga-ing over it.
Beautiful,stunning,cool,amazing shoes from Jeffrey Campbell
Yup, there's a hole in the middle of the shoe, cool right?
But, it would be such a pain to wear.
I just love platform sandals, i want to buy sandals!!
Platform sandals too, if only malaysia sold them, i would buy it.
This is like way cool man, i love the colour combination and like how high these
babies are, and it's platform so cute. I wanna see a model walk on that.
The skin is just so lovely and smooth looking.
I love the detailing and the whole at the back, a different design than normal heels
Platform oxfords!!! I saw some girl wearing this just now in the bus to school.
I'm sooooooo jealous. I can't find this anywhere though,
cheap too. :D
So sexy, look at the zip length, it would be suck an easy task for us to wear
it,You don't need to lace them up everyday. So nice..
I love this lita as well as the print. It is definitely unique
and out of this world but still i love it, it makes it look like
you are the only one who owns this.
Ending it off with this stunning shoe, i love the buckle and the slit at the bottom
making this wedges looks like shard heels, so cool and cute.

Okay, i am suppose to study for my communications UT tomorrow.
So, time to sign off, goodbye people.

Good luck to all of those who are sitting for it tomorrow.:D

No comments: