Sunday, July 18, 2010

I just edited that photo using photoscape.
MY internet connection is not working that well.
So i couldn't use my best photo editor webbie: Picnik.
Although i'm not use to it, i still think i did a pretty good job.
What do you think Wani?
So yeah, i got home at 2pm because ate outside.
I am still pretty sleepy but my stomach ache is keeping me up.
Mummy just cooked some rice, nuggets and sayur.
Yummy.
I think i'm going off now,
gonna eat, do homework then gosok baju.
Haiyers, need to do house chores..
This is so saddening.
If you want your photo's edited by me,
just send them to me and i'll edit them asap.
Homework, homework.
Shout out box:
Andy- i really fell pumped up now, i think i'm going
to use your tips. Thank you sis.
Zikkah,Sahira,Iffah- Sorry i din go to the lib w you guys.
Signing off,
Ardyyna

No comments: