Saturday, September 26, 2009

Berhari Raya

Okay, so there is suppose to be a photo uploaded.
This blog is like rotting badly lahh.
That's why i changed the layout so that it will look alive.
I don't even think anyone cares though.
I haven't check my blog or even the computer for 2 weeks already man.
So yeahh Last week or this week was the start of hari raya .
So the whole week went out with family and still haven't complete.
I took loads of photo but due to sheer laziness i shall not post.
It's like posting anything in this blog is not entertaining anyone.
So yeahh it just doesn't motivate me to post anything.
I think this post would last for like 2 weeks.
Haiyahh still have homework to do.
Maybe tomorrow go out with Snuu and Fiqq.
I don't know la.
There is a high chance that, that will not happen.
Ohh last quick thing, i am hung on this book that I'm reading.
Yeahh so byee.

No comments: