Sunday, March 6, 2011

UPDATEUPDATEUPDATE



5 MARCH 2011






I went out with Fiqah to causeway point.
We watched "I am number four"
I'll give it 3/5.
Not my kind of movie.
Then went to Cotton On
Almost brought a shirt for bro.
But, the size too big.
Maybe i bring bro over there then buy for him.
I bought the rings at Cotton On.
Total cost :$15

This was epic man.
I can't remember when i took this photo.
I was on my way back home with bro.

27 FEB 2011


I bought a 1 rm gum. ex siol
Oh, we went to Johor .
It was so random.
Cos mum just wake us up early in the morning
and said that she wanted to go to Johor.
So jyeahh
Then bought some fresh fruit.
While waiting for the movie to start.
Ohh, and i bought aunt annie's pretzel.
So yummy and soft.
Abg pose.LOL
after the movie we ate this.
and this

and this
and this

Oh, we watched the movie the rite.
We din know what the movie was about and randomly
chose a movie.
It somewhat luike exorcism minus the suspense.
Not so scary lah.
so 4/5.

good night everybody.

No comments: