Wednesday, November 10, 2010

MEMEMEMEMEMEME

Now, aint i cute.. Goshh, i was laughing at
this photo as soon as i saw it.
Haiiz, those were the time.
Ohh and look at how fat i was.
sooo chubby!!!
Ohh, yeah this is one of my favourite drawing
that i did, so i aspire
to be a fashion designer.
I call this more like my relax design.
It's kinda like a jumper with like fluffy
comfortable pants.
Soo the nice you know.
Sorry i was just feeling happy. hahaha

So this is the only picture that can like show
how i feel when i dressed up yest.
Cos, i felt beautiful.
Actually i think the right word is awesome
why?
Because, i AM beautiful.
LOL, sorry.
hahaha. SO yesterday i wore my prom
dress and did my hair with the necklace
to see if everything fits, just in case.
I was like woaaaaaaaaaah.
I am so friggin awesome.
Well, the reason i have a picture of
Audrey Hepburn down there
is because it is a clue on how i would
like to look on prom.
hahahahaha(evil laughter)
It is glamorous in the past,
sorta, trying to see if everything fits.
So yeahh, i just need to buy
some small thinggys.
So on Friday, right after the paper,
my "clan" is going to celebrate
with eating and buying some of our
prom-don't-haves.
SO i am seriously feeling happy.
Just a clue,
I'm going to look retro.
Unfortunately,
there will not be any afro.
Just a few mix and match of the oldies.
Tak the sabar untuk prom and holidays!

No comments: